Why not add one more thing to the list ~ but make it a positive!
I’ve decided to commit to 100 Days of Yoga.
I think I was hesitant to jump into a 100 day challenge because it sounds so overwhelming ~ I mean, 100 days!! I can’t even plan dinner for next week (or tonight, for that matter)!
But with the amount of increased anxiety and depression throughout our world (and even our households) at least we can count on a daily challenge that makes us feel good.
The aforementioned increased anxiety of living through a worldwide pandemic is probably enough. But I’m also starting to get migraines again ~ which I haven’t had for years. And I have found more computer work has also led to less movement.
I used to practice yoga on the regular for years. And I have no idea how I fell out of the habit. Now is as good a time as any to hop back on that wagon!
I’ve NEVER regretted a good yoga class!
Bug Off Spray ~ Without the Harmful Chemicals
Summer is upon us...& so are the BUGS… #amiright?!
No one likes those creepy crawlers, so I’m here to share my favorite ways to be rid of them!
The easiest way, of course, is to snag a bottle of pre-made insect repellant.
Not all insect repellant is created equal… especially if you’re going for a hippie-friendly, DEET-free option. Young Living has NAILED the recipe, and I LOVE it!
They have it in a bottle, check it out HERE.
Or in wipes, check those out HERE.
The formula is a bit oily (remember skin so soft??… kinda like that). An easy way to make it super portable, is to fill a 10ml glass roller bottle and toss it in your purse, pocket, beach bag, or backpack. That way, you’re always prepared.
Feeling like a mixologist? Make your own!
I started using Young Living’s essential oils in September 2013 while we were living in Homer, Alaska. Now, if you’ve been a bit inland in Alaska, you know the mosquitos get HUGE. The hubby and I did a “Pepsi challenge” of bug sprays, my homemade vs. his poison, and let me proudly say… I WON!!!
You can use a combination of oils, steal random recipes off of an internet search, and still be better off than using harmful chemicals on your bare skin.
Here’s my first tried & true recipe that I still love today:
And the best option yet - Use your homemade concoction + YL’s premed insect repellant - You won’t be sorry about that winning combo!
Check out our Just a Tip Tuesday, on how I use this goodness to keep ALL the bugs away!
If you’d like more information on how to get the ingredients in this recipe at 24% off of retail pricing, visit me here: http://moxierollers.com or e-mail me @ email@example.com
Nickie Jo Knight
- You start off with a 24% Wholesale Membership ~ SCORE!
- You get to pick what you actually want! It's not a subscription box someone else curates, you pick what you need most!
- Flexible processing date ~ change the date of your order (every month if you want to, LOL).
- Immediate "cash back" to use for FREE PRODUCT!
- Months 1-3, you earn 10%
- Months 4-24, you earn 20%
- Months 25+, you earn 25%
- That adds up QUICK!
- Discounted shipping! And we even have YL Go, which reminds me of Amazon Prime's awesome service. Expedited discount shipping ~ YES PLEASE!
- Gifts! Who doesn't love gifts?! At months 3, 6, 9, and 12 you get a free oil, and every 12 months after!
- Exclusive monthly promos! So, if you're planning on ordering anyhow, you get to cash in on different promos each month! I'm writing this in December, 2019 ~ and there's promos that go up to $350.93 in value that I'm about to get for FREE! What?!
- You can start and stop on your own terms. There is no commitment, so give it a shot and see how you like it!
What is one thing I can't go a day without??
It's my NingXia shot, of course!
"Infused with Lemon, Orange, Yuzu, and Tangerine essential oils, NingXia Red® is a delicious daily supplement that includes juices and extracts from superfruits such as aronia, plum, blueberry, pomegranate, and—best of all—exotic Ningxia wolfberries.
This delicious supplement packs a big punch, offering benefits that include support for normal eye health, cellular function, and energy levels. By enjoying just 2 delicious ounces twice daily, you can make NingXia Red a vital part of your journey to transformed wellness." (quote from https://ningxiared.com)
Here's the RECIPE!
NingXia Red Drink
1-4 oz. NingXia Red
4 capsules Sulfurzyme Capsules
1/2-1 scoop AminoWise
4 drops Lime Vitality Essential Oil
- Fill with Filtered Water
Mix all ingredients in an empty NingXia Red Bottle (~25oz), and top off with filtered water.
Shake well, and enjoy!
Sulferzyme Product Information
* I mentioned prebiotics in the Sulfurzyme Powder, it is also in the capsules, in the form of Wolfberry Powder.
Lime Vitality Essential Oil Product Information
BERKEY WATER FILTRATION
To learn more, check this out!.
This is what we have, the Big Berkey with 2 black filters.
You can also add 2 fluoride/arsenic filters.
If you’d like more information on how to get the ingredients in this recipe at 24% off of retail pricing, visit me here: moxierollers.com
or e-mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Nickie Jo Knight